One of Allianz's youngest managers and a former Guildford Chartered Insurance Institute president, Claire White (pictured collecting her award t the BIA) joined the insurer in 2004. White's dedication
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role