Payment protection insurance sales have plummeted in the UK thanks to a combination of heavy regulatory intervention and intensive media attention.
UK banks are paying out millions of pounds in compen
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role