The UK has long been opposed to attempts by other countries to enforce their views on sanctions. Since the introduction of the Protecting of Trading Interests Act in 1980, UK companies and nationals h
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’