European international private medical insurance providers have been ramping up efforts to combat fraud costs which, although hard to quantify, are universally acknowledged to have been increasing.
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Saga appoints James Quin as CFO
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow