European insurers are facing an unprecedented rate of regulatory change; a burden that comes with serious cost implications.
As well as capital directive Solvency II, for which the European Insurance
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role