As the P&C market looks to boost penetration in south east Asia, the broadcast looks at the major factors that need to be addressed to help it gain traction with individual and small business customer
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims