Insurers are riding the wave of rising individual wealth across the Asia Pacific region, particularly in Asia's emerging markets of Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and China.
In turn this is pushing up
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in