In the final of a series of articles counting down to the event next week, Insurance Insight spoke to him to find out his views on the European market.
What are the biggest challenges currently facing
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship