The growth is impressive. According to the most recent figures from the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance for 2011 the non-life market grew by 12.2% with premiums reaching HK$34.8bn.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Saga appoints James Quin as CFO