The group said it had chosen Hong Kong for its headquarters due to the city's access to mainland China and other major markets in the region, its excellent supply of talented reinsurance executives, a
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT