Former Ecclesiastical chief executive Michael Tripp has joined accountancy firm Mazars as a general insurance partner.
In this video, he talks about his goals for the new role and the challenges he might face, where the general insurance actuarial space is heading, and challenges facing the insurance industry.
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop