Former Ecclesiastical chief executive Michael Tripp has joined accountancy firm Mazars as a general insurance partner.
In this video, he talks about his goals for the new role and the challenges he might face, where the general insurance actuarial space is heading, and challenges facing the insurance industry.
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- Blog: Revolutionising the motor claims experience by offering choice, not just replacement vehicles
- Blog: Holiday sickness claims farmers don't take vacations
- Blog: Heatwave ignites fire risk for farmers
- Brokers had 'no warning' over April UK withdrawal