Bayles, whose appointment is subject to regulatory approval, has served in an interim capacity since April, following the decision by former I&P director Janice Deakin to take on the role of UK commer
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology