Of the nine international insurers included in the ‘too big to fail' list, UK-domiciled firms Aviva and Prudential will be subject to increased scrutiny by the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair