What was your first ever job — and were you any good at it?
My first full-time job was as an auxiliary nurse at a hospital in Chelmsford within the operating theatres. It was 95% boredom and 5% absolu
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in