This week the Post team reports that an Essex based insurance broker has lodged a formal complaint against Qmetric for using the Primo trading title which it claims was its brand name first.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO