This week the Post team reports on the potential £30m High Court battle facing Endsleigh following its alleged failure to provide "technically accurate" claims handling for Brightside and Markerstudy.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT