Twelve months ago, on 27 February 2010, an earthquake struck Chile at 3.34am. It registered 8.8 on the Richter scale and was one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded.
In the first few weeks afte
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in