This issue of Post contains the results of Insurance 360's groundbreaking survey of commercial insurers' performance and reveals which ones have got their acts together and which ones need to raise th
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'