With the newswires still jumping about its "audacious" bid for Aviva's UK, Irish and Canadian general insurance businesses, RSA has certainly come a long way from the perceived 'basket case' that curr
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in