How has the regulatory landscape changed in the country/countries you work in over the last five years?
The two most significant changes have been the new Insurance Code in 2005 and the 'Bersani Law'
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO