Insurance Ireland has called for a government review into the country’s viability as a base for UK insurers post-Brexit.
The announcement follows reports that the Lloyd’s Franchise Board has selected
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop