Both Kollegger and Baumstark will join the newly-established executive management, a corporate structure in place from 1 January 2017 with the objective of overseeing future strategy.
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- ERS sees best first half profit performance in five years
- Northern Irish hub acquisition pushes GRP’s GWP over £700m
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- Blog: Got your A-level results? Check out insurance apprenticeships