C'mon everybody, it is shortlist time!
The wait is over and Let The Good Times Roll. Today we reveal all the companies that will be in the running for the 24th edition of the British Insurance Awards.
Here is the shortlist of businesses that got the judges All Shook Up.
It goes without saying that the esteemed panel were once again impressed with the entries, and those firms that have made the cut should be proud to be able dust of their Blue Suede Shoes come the 4th July as That’ll Be The Day when the winners are announced.
And if you have not booked your seat for the preeminent industry event of the year, remember to go to www.insuranceawards.com so you too can get A Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On at the BIA venue, the Royal Albert Hall, in three months’ time.
You will certainly have the Summertime Blues if you miss this one.
- Amazon put on 'beauty parade' to pitch as motor MGA
- Insurers slammed over auto-renewal 'loyalty tax' of £37m
- May pledges £400m to remove Grenfell-style cladding, but insurers not off the hook
- Video: HPE's Mark Tritton on the potential of IoT in the insurance sector
- Lemonade to ditch traditional insurance policies
- Swinton's Gilles Normand on why brokers can be a guiding digital hand
- Direct cyber market grew 32% last year