C'mon everybody, it is shortlist time!
The wait is over and Let The Good Times Roll. Today we reveal all the companies that will be in the running for the 24th edition of the British Insurance Awards.
Here is the shortlist of businesses that got the judges All Shook Up.
It goes without saying that the esteemed panel were once again impressed with the entries, and those firms that have made the cut should be proud to be able dust of their Blue Suede Shoes come the 4th July as That’ll Be The Day when the winners are announced.
And if you have not booked your seat for the preeminent industry event of the year, remember to go to www.insuranceawards.com so you too can get A Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On at the BIA venue, the Royal Albert Hall, in three months’ time.
You will certainly have the Summertime Blues if you miss this one.
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Ageas UK closes in on chief risk officer
- FCA gives wholesale broking market a clean bill of health
- Fly BMI collapse highlights insurance gap
- Ageas UK says long goodbye to Ogden impact as CEO Watson hails ‘strong’ motor performance
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- Ageas management shakeup continues as Jonathan Price joins as CFO from Aspen
- FCA issues warning over clone broker