C'mon everybody, it is shortlist time!
The wait is over and Let The Good Times Roll. Today we reveal all the companies that will be in the running for the 24th edition of the British Insurance Awards.
Here is the shortlist of businesses that got the judges All Shook Up.
It goes without saying that the esteemed panel were once again impressed with the entries, and those firms that have made the cut should be proud to be able dust of their Blue Suede Shoes come the 4th July as That’ll Be The Day when the winners are announced.
And if you have not booked your seat for the preeminent industry event of the year, remember to go to www.insuranceawards.com so you too can get A Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On at the BIA venue, the Royal Albert Hall, in three months’ time.
You will certainly have the Summertime Blues if you miss this one.
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Government delays whiplash reforms until 2020
- Treasury rejects calls for greater regulation of price comparison sites
- Guevara founder Anderson: incumbent insurers complicit in stalling true customer led-disruption
- Blog: Holiday sickness claims farmers don't take vacations
- Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
- Price comparison disruptor prepares for several insurers to join its platform
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years