Starting next week Spencer, pictured, will join AIA’s executive committee and be based in Hong Kong. He left Zurich in January four months after Jack Howell was appointed Zurich’s Asia-Pacific CEO. Th
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn