Profit attributable to shareholders was 62.4bn yuan (£7.25bn) up from 54.2bn yuan in 2015; revenue climbed to 774.5bn yuan. The insurer’s P&C premiums grew 8.7% to 178bn yuan buoyed by motor insurance
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop