The industry has paid tribute to Peter Montagnon, who passed away suddenly yesterday.
The Federation of European Risk Management Associations has elected Dirk Wegener, global head of corporate insurance at Deutsche Bank, as its next president.
Infopro Digital’s insurance titles took home half of the awards at the annual British Insurance Brokers’ Association Journalist and Media Awards on Tuesday.
The dual pricing noose is slowly tightening around the insurance industry’s neck. Its laudable attempts to escape from the regulatory hangman seem increasingly futile as the pressure is mounting on the Financial Conduct Authority to take action.
We are seeking two Financial Lines Claims Adjusters to deal with a mixed case load of financial lines claims.
You will play an integral part in the continued development of the company through your underwriting of individual risks and broker management.
£35,000 - £45,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
A fantastic effort from 4 of our Cambridge office team who participated in a skydive at the weekend for UK charity partner @RainbowTrustCC #Welldone to Elise Hackney, Caitlin Shevlin, Uzma Malik & Marwan Alnoor #kennedysCSR #makeadifference pic.twitter.com/rNq0QbLD0q— Kennedys (@KennedysLaw) June 26, 2019
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.