Mark Wilson might have not quite managed to turn Aviva into the 320 year old disruptor he had hoped, but Post content director Jonathan Swift reasons he might have more luck scratching that digital itch with his latest venture Abacai, even in a soft motor market.
Co-op Insurance has won its claim against IBM for breach of an IT contract in 2017 and is entitled to a £13m net sum, the High Court has ruled.
Fully Comp: Episode 13 - For all the hype, is there tangible evidence UBI, telematics and on-demand motor have seen lift off during the pandemic?
For the thirteenth episode of Post’s video series Fully Comp we gathered a group of experts together to consider if the Covid-19 pandemic has had any impact on the consumption of non-traditional annual motor insurance products.
After drawn-out consultations financial regulators will soon lay out what they expect from firms in terms of operational resilience. Harry Curtis investigates.
- Interview: Rob Gibbs, RSA
- Former Aviva CEO Mark Wilson joins forces with Sun Capital to lead motor insurtech Abacai
- IBM unlawfully breached Co-op IT contract and must pay £13m, High Court rules
- FCA mulls timeline for dual pricing fix following consultation
- Blog: Motor repairs - how are insurers responding to consumer behaviour?
- Briefing: Ex-Aviva CEO Mark Wilson's insurtech electric dreams
- FCA calls for even more progress from insurers as number of vulnerable customers reaches 27.7 million
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
A series of video casts brought to you by Insurance Age and Insurance Post while our journalists are in isolation lockdown looking at the major topics of the day