Team Discovery and Team Fortitudo are no more.
Jonathan Swift reflects on the turnaround at ERS and why Aquiline might have decided to wait to sell the motor insuer
The government has launched a consultation on a revised medical reporting process for road traffic accident claims.
Insurers operate today in a relatively mature market environment but Max Richter, managing director for insurance, Accenture UK and Ireland, argues that it offers limited opportunities for growth and relatively few new products coming onto the market
An exciting opportunity has arisen within The Avon Pension Fund to become the Team Leader of the Employer Relationship Team.
£30,507 - £32,878 pa, Keynsham, City of Bristol
Be at the cutting-edge of life actuarial consulting by joining our client, playing a vital role in supporting a range of client-facing workstreams ...
£ excellent, London
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: The changing landscape of identity theft
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Motor premium upturn 'on the horizon' after modest Q4 price cuts: Confused and WTW
- Analysis: Joining forces on Adas: How motor manufacturers are looking to work with insurers on driver safety
- Customers increasingly looking to credit to pay for premiums: research
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.