The businesses behind Weddingplan and Debenhams wedding insurance are “considering” the impact of the Supreme Court judgment and what it means for policyholders who did not get lockdown payouts for cancelled weddings, Post has learned.
Tesco Bank new and renewing home and motor policies will be underwritten by Tesco Underwriting from August, the business announced on Tuesday.
Zurich is to offer policyholders that make a claim free counselling sessions, following a nine-month pilot last year.
In 2020 the world’s first coral reef insurance policy was triggered in Mexico, following damage resulting from October’s Hurricane Delta. Post looks at how insurance is helping nature in other parts of the world.
- Insurers count cost of Christoph as warnings of further flooding intensify
- Curious case of the PPI huckster filing accounts from beyond the grave
- Debenhams and Weddingplan insurer ‘considering’ impact of Supreme Court ruling on wedding claims
- LV’s Heather Smith on crucial brand value
- Committee calls for government PI scheme for fire risk assessors
- Commission-hungry claims firms target Covid-hit businesses
- We can double again, says PIB boss Brendan McManus after Apax deal
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
A series of video casts brought to you by Insurance Age and Insurance Post while our journalists are in isolation lockdown looking at the major topics of the day