Who won what at last night's Post Claims Awards?
Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance will enter run off, as the group refocuses its UK business on Lloyd’s.
Lloyd’s of London has established two advisory committees featuring prominent industry figures to support its ongoing modernising strategy.
Blog: Building regulations - how can stricter changes present opportunities for the wider insurance industry?
As stricter building regulations for new buildings are set to come in force, insurers could see lower property damage costs and pay outs. However, Simon Ford, chairman of the British Damage Management Association, asks if this could be a challenge to emerging sustainable and flood resilient materials?
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Branch Underwriting Manager to lead the operational underwriting function
up to £80,000 dependent on experience, Reading, Berkshire
We are looking for an Insurance Assistant to be the first point of contact and professional adviser on matters within the Insurance Department.
£25,000-£26,000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Zurich and Travelers discuss digital hype and legacy benefits in new Post webinar
- Ecclesiastical warns of 27% surge in claims following £225,000 church roof theft
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.