Exclusive: Folgate will write £35m in premium in its first year of operations following its relaunch as an insurer, the company said.
Insurance firms came together to raise £50,000 in support of dementia research.
Insured losses from the California wildfires could be between $9bn (£7bn) and $13bn (£10bn), RMS estimates.
The insurance industry has achieved many successes in its fight against fraud but it now needs to address database overload, urges Steve Crystal, head of financial crime at Sedgwick.
Do you want to challenge the UK insurance market with a market-leading Scandinavian Insurer?
£excellent plus Bonus & Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Are you a Commercial Account Handler looking for an opportunity to support and learn from others whilst building your own client portfolio?
£20k - 25k p.a., Canterbury
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.