Hundreds of customers have been unable to secure premium finance after the UK’s largest provider saw its services go offline following a “cyber incident”.
Exclusive: Broker A-Plan continues to buck the high street trend as it launches its 90th branch and aims for further “sustainable development”.
Gender pay gap figures at the Chartered Insurance Institute have fallen in the last year, but the organisation says there is still a "long way to go".
As insurers are trying to tackle rising escape of water claims costs, loss adjusters are developing increasingly specialised skills, explains Darren Francis, escape of water project manager at Crawford & Company.
This role is an important part of the AICL Underwriting team who strive to facilitate, to help and support the insurance function of the business.
£46,000-£55,000 plus benefits Annually, Folkestone, Kent
Are you a Commercial Account Executive sick of being tied to your desk doing admin? Konsileo could be the next move in your Commercial Insurance Br...
£35,000 p.a.-£75,000 p.a. base depending upon experience, Nationwide
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.