Watchstone and Slater & Gordon have reached a settlement over the historic sale of Watchstone’s professional services division.
Michael Sicsic, former head of supervision for general insurance protection at the Financial Conduct Authority, has joined start-up Spixii as an adviser to its directors.
Senior Commercial Account Handler required for fast growing Regional Broker, based near Meriden, Excellent Package for the right candidate
£30,000 - £40,000 dependent upon experience, Coventry
As we look to continue to build upon our success within A&H we are now looking to grow the team further by hiring a Portfolio Underwriter for our g...
#TBT to last week when the Customer Motor Claims Team in #Halifax raised money to see their leaders wear pyjamas to work.— Covéa Insurance plc (@CoveaInsplc) October 17, 2019
The money raised will go towards the refurbishment of the Hope Butler Suite in Tunbridge Wells Hospital, which is funded by @sandscharity ☺️ #BLAW2019 pic.twitter.com/ts0V9HuSIG
- Fraudster found guilty of explosion insurance scam that injured 81 people
- Analysis: E-vehicles - A missed opportunity?
- Markerstudy on the hunt for investment with £241.7m repayment deadlines looming
- This week: Big moves, whiplash and loyalty
- Michael Sicsic becomes adviser to insurtech Spixii
- Top motor accident solicitor slams ministers on whiplash
- LV and Zurich to discuss improving customer loyalty in Post webinar
The top 100 UK insurers have been on top of their game this year. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2019 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.