The Financial Conduct Authority has published its latest fees update, with a consultation set to run into May.
Abacai has an 'opportunity to drive' insurtech consolidation but will not pay over the odds, says co-founder Hay
Private equity-backed digital insurance venture Abacai will not be a “consolidator for consolidation’s sake”, although it is inevitable that there will be activity in the insurtech space, one of its co-founders has told Insurance Post TV.
Insurdata Limited, the UK company of US based Insurdata Corporation, has been placed in liquidation, with members of the team having left the business due to restructuring, Post can reveal.
Surety bonds can offer companies across various industries a method of managing their liquidity challenges. Post looks at the rapidly changing energy sector and how surety guarantees are a potential solution for managing risks if companies are unable to meet contractual obligations.
NEWS 📰 ABI today launches a free online #MentalHealth platform, with @Rightsteps_uk, to provide bespoke training for the insurance industry as part of the biggest ever drive to boost standards for #insurance customers with mental health conditions https://t.co/xrzvPbNxkm— ABI (@BritishInsurers) April 19, 2021
- FCA proposes insurer fee to recoup £7.5m of BI test case legal costs
- Aviva UK leadership changes as Phil Bayles departs for Ardonagh
- Abacai has an 'opportunity to drive' insurtech consolidation but will not pay over the odds, says co-founder Hay
- RSA, Zurich, QBE and Markerstudy to discuss new whiplash portal on Post webinar
- Blog: Loss adjusters and loss assessors face enhanced professional indemnity risk after BI test case verdict
- Q&A: Bart Patrick, Duck Creek
- Broker to compensate customers for oversight breaches as regulator eyes AR clampdown
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
Following on from Insurance Post’s Covid Casts, this new video series tackles some of the biggest issues in insurance including the future of flood insurance, mental health inclusivity, crowdfunding for insurtech, the Supreme Court business interruption ruling and whiplash protocol reaction.