Allianz in regional commercial restructure; GRS extends global reach with adjuster tie-up; Movo buys three; and Tractable strikes two new deals
For the record: Post wraps up the major insurance deals, launches and investments of the week.
Malcolm Hyde, executive director of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters is set to leave the institute in the summer after almost 13 years in the post.
Thingco boss Brockman questions insurers' pricing rules preparations after hitting pause on capital raise
Thingco CEO Mike Brockman has questioned insurers’ preparedness for pricing rules that took effect at the start of the year, after the telematics insurtech hit pause on a capital raise amid uncertainty generated by the regulations.
Repairers must patch up their skills to keep pace with growing demand for electric vehicles but bodyshops say labour rates and current take-up levels are holding them back
- PRA flags climate change and silent cyber in Dear CEO letter to insurers
- Malcolm Hyde departs the CILA after 13 years
- Aviva on hunt for CFO as Windsor heads to Persimmon
- Willis Towers Watson rebrands as WTW
- 60 seconds with... Katie Davies, Ageas
- Thingco boss Brockman questions insurers' pricing rules preparations after hitting pause on capital raise
- Allianz in regional commercial restructure; GRS extends global reach with adjuster tie-up; Movo buys three; and Tractable strikes two new deals
The top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority regulated companies listed by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR ratio
Diversification into primary insurance leads to shuffle among the world’s largest reinsurance groups AM Best's Catherine Thomas and Mathilde Jakobsen explain.
Asia Pacific non-life insurers have proven their agility and tenacity in overcoming headwinds over the past year to deliver solid results. Christie Lee, senior director of analytics for Asia-Pacific at AM Best, discusses the region’s scorecard
The impact of Covid-19 saw the European non-life insurance market report a decline in gross written premium and profit after tax. AM Best analyses the numbers and reports on the movements in the ranking and the outlooks for the leading markets within the continent