Markerstudy has opened a “redundancy consultation exercise”, the insurer has confirmed.
Exclusive: The CEO and founder of Digital Fineprint Erik Abrahamsson has left the insurtech he launched in 2016, Post can reveal.
Trade credit insurers operating in the UK market will receive up to £10bn of government guarantees, ministers announced today.
In this month’s column, David Worsfold looks at the industry’s stumbling response to Covid-19, the investigation fees travel insurers may face and why Brexit needs to move back up the boardroom agenda
Are you in a claims role but feel you are not being heard? Would like a senior level role within a business where you will be empowered to shape the claims function and outline proposition for…
£40000 - £70000 per annum + Car allowance + bonus , Somerton
Negotiable, City of London
We’ve set out more detail on our proposed court action on business interruption insurance.— Financial Conduct Authority (@TheFCA) June 1, 2020
This includes identifying the representative sample of policy wordings & those insurers we've invited, & have agreed, to participate.https://t.co/f53WiCjhMV #coronavirusuk #FCAupdate pic.twitter.com/QS2xkVPp5V
- Briefing: Business interruption insurance – reported ‘u-turns’ have yet to prove significant
- Direct Insurance stakes industry first claim with permanent remote working choice for staff
- Briefing: Aon pay cuts – let’s not mistake consent for approval
- Axa forecasts €1.5bn coronavirus hit and halves dividend
- Insurance Covid-Cast: Insurtech 100 special – 'Wheels Focus' with By Miles, Cuvva, Inshur and Laka
- Insurance Covid-Cast: Insurtech 100 special - Lemonade CEO Daniel Scheiber talks AI, European expansion and IPOs
- FCA BI test case gives law firms and businesses pause for thought
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
A series of video casts brought to you by Insurance Age and Insurance Post while our journalists are in isolation lockdown looking at the major topics of the day
What makes the best insurance employer? Post invited insurance employees, through emails, social media and via the brand’s print and online channels, to nominate and rate their employers on a variety of aspects including their management, diversity, work/life balance and whether they would recommend the employer to a friend. 1258 responses were received and more than 100 firms were nominated.
The top 100 UK insurers have been on top of their game this year. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2019 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.