Loss adjusters have identified high-value claims after flash floods in London affected commercial and residential buildings, in particular properties with extensive basements.
Post spoke to senior claims figures on the role of diversity and inclusion in supporting customers' needs.
Aon expects additional charges of up to $400m (£288m) from the cancelled Willis Towers Watson deal.
White labelled insurance as sold by big brands is seeing lot of the action in terms of growth and innovation. But, is it because these are simply good products or is it all about the trust factor? Post investigates.
- Analysis: The importance of diversity and inclusion in claims
- Rash of high value claims anticipated after London floods deluge basements
- Intelligence: From the Wild, Wild West to the big five – a potted history of the broker software market
- Insurtech investment up 89% in Q2; Flock completes series A raise; McLarens takes team from Crawford; Zurich arm expands into UK
- Blog: Teething problems with the Official Injury Claim portal
- Briefing: Dye, Stovin, Masojada and now Reader, is a ‘pangdemic’ reshaping the CEO landscape in UK insurance?
- Russell Bence joins Think Insurance as commercial director
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
Following on from Insurance Post’s Covid Casts, this new video series tackles some of the biggest issues in insurance including the future of flood insurance, mental health inclusivity, crowdfunding for insurtech, the Supreme Court business interruption ruling and whiplash protocol reaction.