At the beginning of February, national headlines warned of a ‘Beast from the East Two’ as snowy blizzards, heavy rain and gale-force winds were forecast to batter large parts of the country. But a repeat of the hefty claims dent left by its 2018 namesake has failed to materialise.
On International Women's Day, Alexandra Foster, director of insurance at BT Global Services, explains why we should choose to challenge men.
This year’s International Women’s Day campaign, #ChooseToChallenge, is focused on tackling gender equality and promoting a more inclusive world, says Vicky Wills, chief technology officer of Zego.
Professional indemnity premiums for independent financial advisers have soared, driven by a perfect storm of legislative and claims change
Today we’ve announced the most demanding carbon emission target of any major insurance company in the world 🌍— Aviva plc (@avivaplc) March 1, 2021
For the world to reach Net Zero, it’s going to take leadership and radical ambition. And it is going to take Aviva to play our part. https://t.co/8UH3yK2s3O pic.twitter.com/6OzGPqoL0Q
- Advertising feature: Optimising claims indemnity spend for insurers
- IWD Blog: Progress requires not half but the whole
- IWD Blog: A breakthrough is needed in leadership roles for women in insurance
- MIB bombarded with whiplash questions by confused and frustrated claims sector
- PI Analysis: Independent financial advisers count the cost of insurance red flags
- Scott Egan confirmed as RSA UK and International CEO post takeover
- For the record: Brightside sold to Markerstudy; Aviva acquires Axa XL HNW team; Aston Lark buys Bruce Stevenson and Inflexion invests in broking again
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
A series of video casts brought to you by Insurance Age and Insurance Post while our journalists are in isolation lockdown looking at the major topics of the day