The process for appointing a new chair of the International Underwriting Association has begun, Post can reveal.
FCA will use ‘full range’ of regulatory tools and powers to ensure insurers meet expectations after BI ruling
The Financial Conduct Authority has set out the next steps it expects insurers to take after the Supreme Court judgment on the Covid-19 business interruption claims test case last Friday.
There was a fortyfold increase in business interruption claims put through software house Acturis in the week of the Supreme Court Covid-19 business interruption judgment, Post can reveal.
The emergence of a cluster of start up and scale up carriers, or a class of 2020, caught analysts by surprise despite the hardening market.
- Commission-hungry claims firms target Covid-hit businesses
- CMCs expect soaring Covid-19 caseload as employees and public lodge claims
- For the Record: Aviva rationalises office space, RSA deal gets greenlight, Miller enters HNW and Corant Global is born
- Blog: Whiplash portal may never live up to expectations but still time to prevent government IT disaster
- Under the Bonnet, driven by Haynes Pro: What progress is being made in making the UK vehicle pool more environmentally friendly?
- Lloyd’s takes Aviva’s Patrick Tiernan as chief of markets
- FCA proposes to cap CMC fees saving consumers £9.6m a year
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
A series of video casts brought to you by Insurance Age and Insurance Post while our journalists are in isolation lockdown looking at the major topics of the day