The new firm will be catering to the commercial insurance market and is currently in talks with insurers to share data. Comprehensive data collection drives the broker’s Risk Hub that insurers can access in order to capture and assess the risks posed to their customers and price policies more accurately. Through eliminating the admin process, the broker is able to send insurers requests for quotes and use data to complete customer profiles rather than manually entering client information.
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Why and how cross-selling works for microinsurance
- Nexus's Colin Thompson on claims and the virtual insurer
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: From Noddy to Sweep, kids TV has been helping insurers sell products since 1985
- UK General acquisition receives regulatory approval
- Mass's Simon Stanfield on the whiplash opportunity