The first descriptor that springs to mind when defining the UK insurance industry is not “digitally innovative”. Clunky legacy systems, a risk-averse approach to social media adoption, and a culture that shies away from experimentation stand in the way of insurers and brokers keeping up with the digital demands of their customers. With this in mind, Post is seeking to turn the industry’s prehistoric image on its head by bringing together some of its sharpest digital minds to form the Post Di
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change