The legal entity will become Swiss Re’s regional headquarters for its network of reinsurance operations in Asia. Swiss Re Asia will be entirely owned by Swiss Re in a move which aligns the company’s legal entity structure across its Asia, Europe and Americas regions. Jayne Plunkett, Swiss Re CEO of Reinsurance Asia said: "This move demonstrates our commitment to Asia as we become even closer to the market. We will continue to combine our global knowledge with even deeper insights into local
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Allianz makes strategic investment in Lemonade