Senior vice-president of group and president for Europe, Chubb
After completing its merger with Ace in January 2016, Chubb wants to achieve annual expense savings of $650m (£530m) before tax by 2018.
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change
Back to Top