Since then, there has also been the Autumn Statement, which raised the insurance premium tax and called for a ban on pension cold calling. Post interviewed Stanfield, a solicitor for 17 years, on the forces which are likely to shape the next year of his tenure as Mass chair. How do you feel about becoming Mass' new chair at such a tumultuous time?It's something I relish. It makes it more intensive than it could have been. Mass will play a huge role in the consultation over whiplash reform, as
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change