Junction is finding its partner brands have an increasing appetite for a data-driven digital approach to the customer journey, and that chimes with the way customers expect to access their insurance products. Across the board, customers increasingly carry out their financial affairs via digital channels, and want the ability to use their smartphones and iPads not just to buy but also to manage their policies. Internet usage is rapidly approaching a tipping point between mobile and desktop in the
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform