Junction is finding its partner brands have an increasing appetite for a data-driven digital approach to the customer journey, and that chimes with the way customers expect to access their insurance products. Across the board, customers increasingly carry out their financial affairs via digital channels, and want the ability to use their smartphones and iPads not just to buy but also to manage their policies. Internet usage is rapidly approaching a tipping point between mobile and desktop in
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change