When McKinsey looked at ethnically diverse companies - they are 35% more likely to outperform. Surely any CEO would take a look at that 35% figure and want to get involved? As well as my day job I'm also the executive sponsor of our multicultural business resource group and it's something I'm passionate about. While one in eight of the working age population in the UK is from an ethnic minority background, people from that background account for only one in 10 of those who are in employment, and
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform