When McKinsey looked at ethnically diverse companies - they are 35% more likely to outperform. Surely any CEO would take a look at that 35% figure and want to get involved? As well as my day job I'm also the executive sponsor of our multicultural business resource group and it's something I'm passionate about. While one in eight of the working age population in the UK is from an ethnic minority background, people from that background account for only one in 10 of those who are in employment,
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change