The Pokémon Go phenomenon has taken the world by storm and while the initial obsession may have subsided, there are still die-hard enthusiasts. The augmented reality game requires players to find and catch virtual creatures in real world locations known as Pokéstops. Any location can be a Pokéstop - and that brings risk. Construction professionals and their insurers are one group that should take note. Construction sites are restricted out of necessity but may yet act as
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change