The bad news is that the odds are that most of us will have given up our resolutions by 14 January, but the good news is that the insurance industry seems to be writing a new chapter in its history.This festive period saw what may well be the worst floods in the UK in recent history, with initial estimates by the Association of British Insurers that the final cost paid out by insurers following flooding caused by the Desmond, Eva and Frank storms could hit £1.3bn.Unfortunately, floods a
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change