The Insurance Marketing and PR Awards are returning in 2017, and you only have two days to make sure you are in the running.
Back for a third year, the awards will again celebrate the innovative individuals and teams who keep their businesses firmly connected to the markets they serve, increasing their profile and business.
Across 14 categories, IMPRA 2017 will honour those involved in everything from B2B marketing to PR campaigns; public affairs to event organisation; social media to using data analytics.
Held at etc Venues, 155 Bishopsgate, you can start your entry now to be in with a chance to picking up one of the coveted trophies come Friday 9th June.
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up
- Insurance law firms 'dramatically' losing business
- Over one third of insurance jobs at risk from robots
- Esure CEO to get £1.47m share package by 2020
- Brokers outline reasons for leaving SSP
- The Cyber Insurer and Broker Assembly 2017 - as it happened
- Fake emails circulating in FCA's name, watchdog warns