The underwriters are expected to be named in coming weeks and will join Markel with over 30 years' combined experience in the surety and trade credit industries. The business will focus on opportunities in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe with the intention to expand to other regions outside North America. With hubs in London, Singapore, New York and Dubai, the team will offer solutions to corporate and financial institution clients. Products range from excess of loss multi-bu
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change