Hints: 1. The York-based broker specialises in markets such as charity and care. 2. Both companies already have a presence in India. 3. An estimated 350,000 households at risk of flooding in the UK 4. The policies will cater to people renting out their homes via sharing economy platforms 5. It is based in Manchester
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform