Hints: 1. The York-based broker specialises in markets such as charity and care. 2. Both companies already have a presence in India. 3. An estimated 350,000 households at risk of flooding in the UK 4. The policies will cater to people renting out their homes via sharing economy platforms 5. It is based in Manchester
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change