After receiving £2.4m in a series of funding led by Parkwalk, Cytora sought advice from several large insurers and reinsurers in order to develop a comprehensive product. The system captures publically available data and then give clients an analytical overview and insights into risk factors which can be used to make decision on risk pricing and underwriting. The comprehensive analytics compiled by the system give insurers an understanding of new and emerging risks, which will ultimatel
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial